Want create site? With Free visual composer you can do it easy.
by Investment Programme
The Cyprus (EU) Citizenship by investment programme is brought to you by IQLife jointly with KPMG.
Participating in the programme investor with his family obtain Cyprus passports.
This is not a residence permit or a visa but rather full citizenship of the EU-member state.
The programme requires the amount of €2mln to be invested in Cyprus for 3 years.
The citizenship is granted within just 3 months!
Advantages of the programme
The programme is unique in Europe and very appealing:
- Cyprus passport is a full EU passport. Investor and his family can freely reside, work, study, have Cyprus passport is a full EU passport. Investor and his family can freely reside, work, study, have business in any of the EU-member states as well as in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Iceland
- Holder of Cyprus passport can travel visa-free in 157 countries in total
- Dual-citizenship is permitted. Acquisition of Cyprus citizenship is not reported to other countries
- The passport is issued also for the investor’s spouse and all financially dependent children (up to The passport is issued also for the investor’s spouse and all financially dependent children (up to 28 years old). All next generations of investor retain EU citizenship
- The investor’s parents are entitled to apply for citizenship provided that they are owners of a Cyprus The investor’s parents are entitled to apply for citizenship provided that they are owners of a Cyprus permanent residence of at least €500.000
- An express procedure – 3 months to be approved, plus another 3 months to actual passport
- No requirement to reside in Cyprus
- Minimum investment required is €2mln (here and below amounts are excluding VAT where VAT Minimum investment required is €2mln (here and below amounts are excluding VAT where VAT is applicable)
- The investment must be kept just for 3 years. After that the assets can be sold. To be more precise, The investment must be kept just for 3 years. After that the assets can be sold. To be more precise, the Law states that a property of minimum value of €500.000 must be kept as a private residence (we expect that this condition will be removed; anyway this private residence can be rented out and generate rental income for investor)
- No donation to the Cyprus government
- No history and language proficiency tests
An investor is free to choose where to invest from a wide choice of options:
- Residential properties
- Commercial properties
- Development projects
- Purchase or creation or participation in Cypriot businesses or companies
- Investment funds, financial assets of Cypriot businesses or organizations
- Government bonds (maximum €500.000; the balance €1,5mln should be invested in other options like property)
- Combination of the above options
Requirements for investors
An investor must meet the following requirements:
- The minimum investment amount is €2mln
- Keeping investments for a period of minimum 3 years
- Clear criminal record for applicant, spouse, adult children and parents
- The investor must own a private residence(ies) in Cyprus, purchased for at least €500.000. If investments are made into residential property(ies), this requirement is not applicable
- The investor must be the holder of a residence permit in Cyprus to qualify for receiving the Cyprus Citizenship. For this purpose, he/she should submit an application for a residence permit, which will be issued simultaneously with the filing of the Citizenship application. The obtaining of residence permit is a formality due to EU regulation. There is still no requirement for the investor to live in Cyprus.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.