by Investment Programme
What can We do for You?
We will select an individual solution for your family basing on your goals and objectives. You will live without borders and feel completely free by acquiring the citizenship or residence permit of Cyprus.
We will support you from the first consultation to the moment of investments returning, but not only at the stage of registration of documents. You can always count on our support and be confident in the result.
We will help with the choice of real estate, language courses, schools and kindergartens for your children. We will select interesting objects for investment and open accounts in banks. We will make sure that the transfer was for you in joy.
About Cyprus Passport Programm
- Passport is ready within 3 months
- Minimum investment – €2m
- Wide range of investments – residential or commercial properties, investment funds, shares of companies, government bonds
- While not an offshore territory, Cyprus has one of the lowest tax takes for legal entities: 0-12.5%
- An individual can become a non-dom tax (non-domiciled) resident with 0% taxes for 17 years
- Cyprus has agreements for the avoidance of double taxation with more than 45 counties
- No requirement to reside in Cyprus
- No donations required
- Investment to be kept just for 3 years
- Citizenship in Cyprus is not reported to other countries, so one can obtain multiple citizenship
- Investor’s spouse, parents, financially dependent children under the age of 28 and all succeeding generations automatically become Cypriot citizens as well
- No exams in history or Greek language
- To obtain citizenship, one does not have to be a permanent resident
IQLife offers only exclusive and liquid real estate without overpricing
IQLife provides all-in legal support for the deal to the point of obtaining a passport and taking possession of a real estate object
IQLife, together with world’s leading advisors, assists with optimization of private and corporate taxation
IQLife provides legal, financial, and economic post-deal support
Partner, Independent member of the Board of Directors
will hold a number of individual meetings on the issues of citizenship and residence permit in Cyprus